We invite you to our Open House that is aimed at helping you learn more about the Postgraduate programmes offered at Azim Premji University. It will also provide an opportunity to explore our programme structure, facilities and the Bengaluru campus, along with a peek into what a student’s life would be like at the Campus.
This will also be an opportunity for aspirants to meet and interact with our faculty members.
You will also have access to our Library on the Open House day.
Who should attend this session?
We are inviting graduates and working professionals who are keen to contribute towards the social sector to attend our Open House.
Agenda of the session
- Introduction to the programmes: Presentation about the University, glimpses of our Postgraduate programmes, integrated field practice, selection process, and scholarships followed by a Q&A session.
- Meet our Faculty: An opportunity to meet the faculty in small groups for programme-related discussions to understand the curriculum, course structure, elective choices, field internship, and projects.
- Campus Tour: Participants will have an opportunity to explore our campus, classrooms, library, canteen, indoor sports facilities, etc.
This session will also highlight the need for trained professionals in the social sector and career prospects in the critical areas of education, development, health, and related sectors.
For further queries and questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 – 9902125621
Open House Schedule
|Introduction to the University and programmes; Financial aid and selection process||Rajagopal C V||11 – 11:30 AM|
|Admissions Office, Student Affairs and Placements (Q&A)||Subrat Kumar Mishra, Somak Basak||11:30 AM – 12 noon|
|Interaction||Admissions Office members||12 noon to 1 PM|
|Programme||Name of the faculty member||Classroom||Time|
|LLM in Law and Development||Neeraj Grover , Shrimoyee Ghosh||B2FG 01||12:15 – 1:30 PM|
|MA in Education||Prakash Iyer||B2FG 02||12:15 – 1:30 PM|
|MA Development||Nilotpal Kumar||B2FG 05||12:15 – 1:30 PM|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||Edward Premdas Pinto , Adithya Pradyumna||B2FG 05||12:15 – 1:30 PM|
|MA Economics||Anand Shrivastava , Amit Basole , Kade Finnoff , Srishti Yadav and Raghavendran Srinivasan||B2FG 03||12:15 – 1:30 PM|
How to reach our campus
- Library will remain accessible for all visitors from 10 AM to 3 PM.
- Admissions helpdesk will be at Seminar Hall 1 (SH1) for individual discussion about the selection process, financial aid, sample question papers, placements, and other matters.