‘Blended mode’ programmes
We recognise that you may not be able to take time off from work, and have designed these programmes to be a blend of online work and in-person classroom mode.
You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with your peers, sharing ideas while going through a structured curriculum. Our faculty are from both the University and very experienced practitioners from various organisations.
We are aware that it might be difficult for many of our applicants to pay fully for the programmes. We have extensive financial support available to ensure that you get a chance to enrol and complete the programme.
Who can enrol?
We offer two types of programmes: open enrolment for anyone who fulfils eligibility criteria, and other programmes that are partner organisations and government functionaries.
Diploma programmes for practicing professionals.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Research for Social Action
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education- Educational Assessment
- Diploma in Education — Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Education — Inclusive Education
- Diploma in Education — Teaching children with Learning Disabilities
- Postgraduate Diploma in Development Leadership