Azim Premji University, Bhopal started operations in August 2023, offering postgraduate and undergraduate programs. The first phase of campus construction is complete and the overall 50-acre campus with state-of-the-art academic and residential facilities will be ready over the next few years. We expect to grow to about 4000 students and 500 members over the next few years.
We are expanding our program offerings and are inviting applications for various operational roles at the University. We will offer members an enriching and fulfilling institution building experience with opportunities for setting up and implementation of key institutional processes, culture building and participation in various institutional bodies.
As a placement officer, you will be required to:
- Strategize, develop, and implement outreach plans to find suitable organisations for campus placement.
- Responsible for execution of the campus placement plan to ensure good career opportunities for students.
- Organise student orientation and career counselling workshops/events meant for placements.
- Data management and analysis.
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 12 years of experience within the social sector and 2 years of work experience in higher education institutes for placement outreach, business development, etc. will be preferred.
- Experience of working with multiple and diverse players such as NGOs, Govt agencies, research bodies, corporates, CSRs etc.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office applications.
- High level of proficiency in English and Hindi (and any regional language).
- Openness to travel.