This is a role for overall academic administration which includes assessments and grading. This is an individual contributor role.
The main job responsibilities for this position are:
- Supporting the administration of courses through course registration, creating course websites, and setting up courses on Moodle.
- Working closely with programme coordinators and faculty on all aspects of student and resource requirements in order to enable the delivery of an efficient and effective curriculum timetable.
- Supporting the assessment and grading process.
- Management and analysis of attendance.
- Supporting the student feedback process.
- Managing the day to day ‘MIS’ and other reporting mechanisms.
- Contributing to University-wide developments in curriculum timetabling systems and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A graduate or postgraduate degree.
- 2 – 3 years in an administrative or operations role (preferred).
- Excellent general skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and IT skills.
- High analytical ability. Prior experience in data management and analysis is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fostering team work and a collaborative work ethic.
- Critical thinking and ability to suggest alternatives.
Please email the following documents to <email@example.com> with the subject line ’Application for Academic Administration’:
- A covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Application Form