This will be a 2‑year full time engagement.
As an Academic Associate in Child Development and Learning, you will be:
- Supporting students of MA Education Programme in the ‘Child Development and Learning’ core course by conducting small group sessions with them. This support would be by facilitating readings, clarifying doubts regarding assignments, language and academic support.
- Participating in all course-related discussions with the faculty.
- Supporting the development of resources- readings, audio/visuals, translation of teaching materials from English to Hindi.
- Supporting practicum/fieldwork of students.
- Spending considerable time helping students in small tutorials to improve their grasp of concepts.
- Advancing your teaching research skills over the course of 2 years.
- Postgraduate degree in Human Development and Childhood Studies/Developmental Psychology/MA Education degree with keen interest and work experience in Child Development and Learning/ECE.
- Ability and interest in tutoring and mentoring a diverse body of students.
- Ability to tutor students in Child Development and Learning and related areas.
- Candidates who are motivated and interested in teaching and research are encouraged to apply.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Academic Associate in Child Development and Learning”:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join the University.
- One sample of scholarship (articles, essays submitted for coursework, chapters, books or any other).
- Two letters of recommendation emailed directly to the email ID above.
- Completed Information Summary Sheet.