Azim Premji University, Bhopal started operations in August 2023, offering postgraduate and undergraduate programs. The first phase of campus construction is complete and the overall 50-acre campus with state-of-the-art academic and residential facilities will be ready over the next few years. We expect to grow to about 4000 students and 500 members over the next few years.
We are expanding our program offerings and are inviting applications for various operational roles at the University. We will offer members an enriching and fulfilling institution building experience with opportunities for setting up and implementation of key institutional processes, culture building and participation in various institutional bodies.
This is a role for overall academic administration which includes assessments and grading. This is an individual contributor role.
The main job responsibilities for this position are:
- Supporting the administration of courses through course registration, creating course websites, and setting up courses on Moodle.
- Working closely with programme coordinators and faculty on all aspects of student and resource requirements in order to enable the delivery of an efficient and effective curriculum timetable.
- Supporting the assessment and grading process.
- Management and analysis of attendance.
- Supporting the student feedback process.
- Managing the day to day ‘MIS’ and other reporting mechanisms.
- Contributing to University-wide developments in curriculum timetabling systems and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A graduate or postgraduate degree.
- 5+years in an administrative or operations role (preferred).
- Excellent general skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and IT skills.
- High analytical ability. Prior experience in data management and analysis is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fostering team work and a collaborative work ethic.
- Critical thinking and ability to suggest alternatives.
Please email the following documents to <email@example.com> with the subject line ’Application for Academic Administration, Bhopal’:
- A covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Application Form