We invite academicians and practitioners, especially grounded in research and teaching in the areas of development economics, Indian economy, and engaged with publicly available data as well as in the field sites of rural and urban India.
We are interested in candidates with expertise in the following thematic areas:
- Development Economics
- Indian Economic Perspective
- Indian Economic History
- Regional Economy
- Political Economy
Candidates who work on issues of social stratification and discrimination are also encouraged to apply.
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the thematic areas listed above.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field.
- Strong commitment to teaching a diverse group of students.
- An ability for strong empirical research especially research involving fieldwork and primary data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line“Application for Faculty – Development Economics”:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (e.g., academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study or others)
- Completed Information Summary Sheet