As an Outreach Associate, you will be expected to work to execute our outreach strategies at the field level. You will visit various Schools, Universities (Colleges) and youth engagement organisations. You will also be expected to organise interactive sessions for students and the target audience to build awareness of University’s degree programmes. It will be critical for you to develop a good understanding of the University’s clear social purpose, course/programme aims and objectives, career paths for this role.
- Visiting schools and colleges in identified regions and working to build long term relationship with institutions.
- Organising workshops for students and teachers to build awareness of our degree programmes.
- Actively looking out for ‘institutions of potential’ especially for our Teacher education programmes (BSc BEd and BA BEd), MA Education.
- Working with both Public educational institutions (like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas) and also with public spirited private institutions.
- Working closely with the Programme Manager and contributing to all admissions related events, in person seminars, webinar series, open house forums etc.
- Monitoring team progress and reporting questions or concerns to the programme manager.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Openess to travel.
- Good communication skills to interact across teams.
- Fresh Post graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Field Associate — Outreach”
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application Form