You will be expected to work on the grass root executing our outreach strategies at the field level. You will visit various Schools, Universities (Colleges) and youth engagement organisations. You will also be expected to organise interactive sessions for students and the target audience to build awareness of University’s degree programmes. It will be critical for you to develop a good understanding of the University’s clear social purpose, course/programme aims and objectives, career paths will be crucial for this role.
- Visiting schools and colleges in identified regions and work to build long term relationship with institutions.
- Organizing workshops for students and teachers to build awareness of our degree programmes.
- Actively look out for ‘institutions of potential’ especially for our Teacher education programmes (BSc BEd and BA BEd), MA Education.
- Working with both Public educational institutions (like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas) and also with public spirited private institutions.
- Working closely with the Programme Manager and contribute to all admissions related events, in person seminars, webinar series, open house forums etc.
- Monitors team progress and reports questions or concerns to the programme manager.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Open to travel
- Good communication skills to interact across teams
- Fresh Post graduates are encouraged to apply
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Field Associate – Admission Outreach”
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application Form