Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Stone type Dualities
- Undergraduate Mathematics Education
- History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Mathematics Communication
Mohan is a faculty member at the School of Arts and Sciences.
He is the multi-media editor at Bhavana mathematics magazine and runs the YouTube channel Math Nomad. He has taught in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham at Bangalore campus and was field associate in Azim Premji Foundation at Puducherry District Institute.
Publications and Writings
- Cohn-Leavitt path algebras of bi-separated graphs (with BN Suhas), Submitted.
- Leavitt path algebras of weighted Cayley graphs Cn(S,w), To appear in Proceeding — Mathematical Sciences, Preprint.
- Review of the book Mathematician’s Delight, by W.W.Sawyer, At Right Angles — A resource for School Mathematics, 8(1), 106 – 109.
- Mathematics Training and Talent Search Programme- A report. In S. Ladage & S. Narvekar (Eds.), Proceedings of epiSTEME 7 — International Conference to Review Research on Science, Technology and Mathematics Education, p.276 – 284. India: Cinnamon Teal.