This role is part of the Undergraduate Programme at the University and involves working with iThink Biology (https://ithinkbiology.in/) which is a case study based learning resource that is accessible and self-contained.
- Strategizing and developing outreach initiatives.
- Strategizing and developing teaching guides.
- Creating proposals for new content.
- Developing rich communication resources with videos, presentations, brochures and social media posts.
- Planning and coordinating country-wide instructor workshops for faculty on capacity-based approaches to teaching.
- Planning and facilitating workshops for undergraduate students using capacity-based educational material.
- Gathering feedback from users.
- Candidates with a PhD or a postgraduate degree in any discipline of biology with minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in the education field
- Good oral and written Communication skills
- Availability to travel to field locations for interviews and discussions
- Willing to learn on the job and explore unconventional methods of teaching and learning
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line“Application for Research Fellow — Biology Education”
- A covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name, address, email ID with designation of three referees
- Completed Information Summary Sheet