The SCE-URC team works in the following 6 domains across 17 states in India.
1) Support states in implementing NEP reforms
Policy level work: Curriculum frameworks and position papers
2) Support states in capacity building of senior government functionaries
Academic and administrative roles: Head teachers, Block and District Education officers, Directors and Joint Directors, SCERT/DIET faculty, etc.
3) Support states in assessment reforms
Board exam reforms, classroom-based assessments, assessment of socio-emotional learning, and teacher assessments (including teacher eligibility tests and teacher recruitment processes)
4) Teacher professional development
Support SSA/SCERT to offer quality in-service programmes to teachers teaching at all stages of school education
5) Support states in English language education
Support governments in strengthening teacher capacity in English
6) Resource Material Development
Textbook writing, curriculum development, assessment frameworks, tools, and handbooks, etc.