Areas of Interest & Expertise
- The Role of Women in Agriculture
- Interlinkages between Agriculture and Household Nutrition
- Producer collectives, farmer producer organisations and value chains
- Social enterprises
Richa Govil is the Director of the School of Development at the University.
Richa has worked for about 20 years in roles spanning research, business strategy, school education, financial inclusion, agriculture interventions, teaching and training.
An online and interdisciplinary course with many instructors that offers an introduction to sustainability within the context of development in India.
A 16 day reflective course for development organisations that helps you step back and re-imagine your work in enriching ways.
This one week intensive course is for management trainees of development organisations to help them broaden their understanding of rural communities, lives and livelihoods.
- Annapurna Neti, Richa Govil (2022)
- Richa Govil, Annapurna Neti (2020)