The role involves working on the project — Role of soil microbiome in shaping above ground vegetation diversity across urbanisation gradient.
As a Research Assistant of Biology you will be:
- Analysing literature on soil microbial organisms.
- Conducting review of existing literature on soil microbial organisms.
- Writing and preparing material for a manuscript.
- Guiding and mentoring undergraduate students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology.
- Master’s degree in Biology/Biochemistry/Ecology is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in soil microorganisms or a special interest in them is preferred.
- Basic lab experience such as DNA extraction and PCR analysis will be preferred.