- Coordination between different teams to establish strong linkages between the Field Institutes and Publications team at the Azim Premji Foundation.
- Creating processes and systems of support for members working in our Field institutes to encourage them to contribute articles to publications and seminars.
- A postgraduate degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 5 – 6 years of on-ground experience in the education sector.
- Ability to engage with articles in science, mathematics, pedagogy, education and social development.
- An openness to frequently travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- An openness to work in a team and an inclination for learning new ideas.
Send us an email with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure the subject line is ‘Application for Coordinator: Translations Initiative’:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- The name, address, email ID of three referees and their designation
- A completed Application Form