Learning for Life
What is a university education for? Is it only intended to create expertise to find a good job? At Azim Premji University we think that education should give you this, and also much more. Education should help you become a critical and independent thinker capable of navigating the complex professional, personal and social challenges that lie ahead.
Stream-1: Three-year, full-time, residential Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degrees are offered in the following specializations:
Apart from the above disciplinary specialisation, students also have the choice of exploring interdisciplinary areas like Sustainability, Development, Education, Media and Democracy etc.
Students can also opt for an Honours degree through advanced research projects.
Stream-2: 4 year B.Sc.B.Ed Dual Degree in Science and Education.
For the Science Major, the students can choose one of the following disciplines:
For the Education Major, students would develop:
- Educational judgement through perspective courses
- Skills to teach effectively through courses in curriculum and pedagogy
- A thorough grounding in school practice.
What we offer
- A flexible structure that allows you to explore and follow their interests
- Deep disciplinary understanding through theory and practical experiences
- Critical thinking and analytical capabilities through our Common Curriculum
- An understanding of India - its opportunities and challenges
- Living in a learning community of faculty and mentors committed to student well-being
A World of Opportunities
Our programme will open doors to multiple opportunities in both higher education and employment. Whether in business, the social sector or even entrepreneurship, our graduates will benefit from an education that nurtures fundamental capabilities along with deep disciplinary knowledge. We also foresee some of our students continuing to pursue higher studies either at Azim Premji University or elsewhere.
to know more about the Undergraduate Programme Structure, Common curriculum and Specialisations.
> View Next: Research