Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Science education
- Nature of science
- Epistemic practices
- History and philosophy of science
- Inclusive education for teaching science
- Blended learning
Vetti Giri is a faculty with the School of Education. Prior to his appointment here, he was academic consultant at Central Institute of Educational Technology – NCERT, New Delhi.
Publications and Writings
- Giri, V., & Paily, M. U. (2020). Effect of Scientific Argumentation on the Development of Critical Thinking. Sci & Educ, 29 (3). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11191-020 – 00120‑y
- Giri, V., & Paily, M. U. (2020). Effect of collaborative scientific argumentation strategy on achievement in biology among 12th grade students. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(3), 344 – 353. http://dx.doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.03.67
- Giri, V., & Paily, M. U. (2020). Effect of Toulmin’s Argument Pattern within TRGSR Teaching Learning Strategy on Students’ Metacognition. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24 (1). 10.37200/IJPR/V24SP1/PR201263
- Giri, V., Rohit, A & Paily, M. U. (2019). Personalised Learning-Technology Interface at Secondary Education. International Journal of Information Technology (IIJIT) 7 (4)
- Giri, V., Ambady, K. G., & Paily, M. U. Being Facilitator: Fostering Intrapersonal Intelligence through Reflective Practices. International Journal of Innovative Research Explorer, 5 (4).
- Giri, V., & Paily, M. U. (2019). Interactive Computer Simulations as a Collaborative Learning Environment for Building Higher Order Cognitive Skills (HOCS) in Science. IJR Journal, 3 (2).
- Rishi Valley School — The Implicit Practitioner of Multiple Intelligences Theory: A Case Study (EDUCARE Journal, ISBN No. 2319 – 5282).