Areas of Interest & Expertise
Dynamical Models, Graph Theory, Collective Phenomenon
Kaustubh Manchanda is a faculty with the School of Arts and Sciences.
Kaustubh teaches Physics and Mathematics in the School of Liberal Studies. She joined APU in January, 2019. Prior to this, she was teaching at the Post Graduate Department of Physics in Vijaya College, Bangalore University. After finishing her Ph.D from JNU, Kaustubh worked as a DS Kothari Postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science (2014−2017).
Publications & Writings
- An order parameter for the transition from strong to weak generalized synchrony from empirical mode decomposition analysis,K. Manchanda and R. Ramaswamy,Phys. Rev. E 83, 066201 (2011)
- Dynamics of excitable nodes on random graphs,K. Manchanda, T. U. Singh, and R. Ramaswamy,Pramana (22 October 2011), pp. 1 – 7.
- Excitable nodes on random graphs: Relating dynamics to network structure,T. U. Singh, K. Manchanda, R. Ramaswamy, and A. Bose,SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst. 10, 987 (2011).
- Scaling behavior in probabilistic neuronal cellular automata,K. Manchanda, A. C. Yadav, and R. Ramaswamy,Phys. Rev. E 87, 012704 (2013).
- Emergent organization in a market model,A. C. Yadav, K. Manchanda, and R. Ramaswamy, Physica A 482, 118 (2017).
- Collective dynamics in heterogeneous networks of neuronal cellular automata,K. Manchanda, A. Bose, and R. Ramaswamy, Physica A 487, 111 (2017).
- Revisiting Generalized Synchrony: Progress and Perspectives,H. H. Jafri, T. U. Singh, and K. Manchanda (Pramana, in press 2019).
- Granger causality analysis of sparse neuronal networks in monkey brain, S. K. Mody, K. Manchanda, and G. Rangarajan (manuscript in preparation)