We are inviting multiple faculty positions in Media Production for the Media and Journalism minor that will be a part of the Undergraduate program at the University.
The Media and Journalism minor program will equip students to research, report and create nuanced stories. It will impart a socially responsible media education and develop skills and techniques in reporting, and media production which will enable students to succeed in the ever- growing media landscape. We are particularly interested in teaching and researching media and with substantial experience in media practice.
- An advanced degree in media studies or related fields.
- Significant experience in the field of media production.
- A solid background in sound, cinematography, and technical post-production.
- Knowledge of various equipment and software to enable and guide students in their training in film and new media.
- Ability to design and teach introductory
-level courses in sound, cinematography and post-production.
- Orientation towards collaborative work.
- Willingness to engage with a socially diverse and large student body.
- Ability to engage with students in Hindi language for Bhopal location.
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for Faculty positions in Media and Journalism — <Location>”:
- Cover letter indicating the subject area of your interest and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
- Work samples that best represent areas of expertise outlined in the Cover Letter. Samples may include recordings, videos, published materials, interactive projects etc. Please provide a URL with brief documentation for each creative submission.
- Two recommendation letters emailed directly to the above email address
- Completed Information Summary sheet