We invite applications from candidates to join the Economics group at the University with possibilities to teach in both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
We encourage applicants from all fields but we are particularly interested in the following:
- Microeconomic Theory
- International Trade and Finance
- Econometric Theory
- Economics of Gender and Identity
- Health, Education and Welfare
Candidates who work on issues of social stratification and discrimination are encouraged to apply.
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the thematic areas listed above.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line:“Application for Faculty Position in Economics ”
- A short personal statement that describes your background and interest in the University
- Teaching Statement and Research Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two sample papers
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation (optional)
- Completed Information Summary sheet