Azim Premji University is excited to introduce the inaugural edition of the‘We, The People’ Quiz —a quiz centred around topics related to the Indian Constitution, governance, politics, law, and current affairs.
We extend a warm invitation to students at your institution to participate in the quiz. The quiz is open to students currently enrolled in grades 11th, 12th or in undergraduate programs in any discipline in Madhya Pradesh.
At Azim Premji University, we believe that education can and should contribute to human development and well-being. Over the years, we have nurtured a community of individuals motivated by the values enshrined in the Indian constitution: a commitment to social justice, equity, humane values, and sustainability.
‘We, The People’ Quiz seeks to celebrate and delve into the rich heritage and values of the Indian Constitution and aims to actively engage and educate students on constitutional matters and related topics.
This initiative provides a unique opportunity for students to showcase their knowledge and talent. We look forward to your institution’s enthusiastic participation in this enlightening and fun experience.
- Indian Constitution
- Governance Politics
- General Affairs
The following are the guidelines for the teams participating in the ‘We, The People Quiz’.
- The theme of the quiz will revolve around the Indian constitution, governance, politics, law, and current affairs with a mix of general knowledge questions.
- The quiz will be conducted in English.
- Each team will consist of 2 members.
- The quiz will involve two stages -
- A written qualifier round open to all teams.
- An on-stage grand finale in which the top-scoring 6 teams from the qualifier round will take part.
- The top 6 teams from the written round will qualify for the finale.
- Only students currently enrolled in grades XI, XII, or in undergraduate programmes in any discipline in Madhya Pradesh are eligible.
- Prior registration is mandatory.
- A maximum of 3 teams per institution can participate in the quiz.
- Only one team per school will be allowed in the finale.
Venue and logistical details
- The quiz will be held at Azim Premji University, Kanhasaiya, Bhopal.
- Transport by bus will be provided from and to select locations across the city.
- The quiz will start at the designated time. Any teams arriving late will be automatically disqualified.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the University for the registered teams.
- The decisions of the organisers for all administrative issues, and the decisions of the quizmaster for all quiz-related issues will be final and binding. No request for review of preliminary answers/scores will be entertained.
Explore programmes offered at Azim Premji University here.