- Enabling activities:
- Periodic meetings with different groups and proactively assist with administrative tasks like room booking, travel coordination etc.
- Managing student records, tracking student-attendance & triggering alerts for low attendance
- Working closely with students support & academic advising group
- Collating information for Newsletters
- Archiving and curating documents for easy access and timely presentation
- Supporting new members with basic infrastructure and operational procedures
- Co-ordinating for timetabling
- Maintaining annual calendar of events
- Liaising between the programme and other groups such as Programme Office, Academic Resource Centre and Student Affairs teams
- A graduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 5 – 6 years of on-ground experience in the education sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, patience and resourcefulness are also desired.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with a subject line “Application for administration coordinator, Undergraduate Programme”:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Completed Application Form