Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Socio-Philosophical Perspectives in Education
- Logic, Reasoning and Argumentation
Ramchandar Krishnamoorthy(also fondly known as Ram) is a faculty with the School of Arts and Sciences.
Ram has degrees in Accounting, Computer Applications and Education. His current interests are in quantitative reasoning using computer programs, reasoning and argumentation and developing socio-philosophical perspectives in school education.
Ram worked in the Information and Technology industry for 13 years and then worked as a school teacher for 4 years before joining the University.
Publications and Writings
- Bureaucratic activism and radical school change in Tamil Nadu, India. Journal of Educational Change, February 2013, Volume 14, Issue 1, pp 29 – 50
- Movement Actors in the Education Bureaucracy: The Figured World of Activity Based Learning in Tamil Nadu, Anthropology & Education Quarterly, Volume 45, Issue 2, pp 148 – 166, June 2014
- செயல்வழி கற்றல் உருவானது எப்படி? புரட்சி அல்ல இது: பரிணாம வளர்ச்சி, August 13, 2010, Dinamalar.
- Performance Evaluation of J2EE Applications, US Patent # 20080133212
- Business to Business integration software as a service, US Patent # 8046441