Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Pedagogy and Assessment of Environmental Studies
- Curricular Material Development in Science
- Reviewing Articles
- Developing Assessment Tools in EVS and Science
- Teacher Capacity Enhancement Workshops in Science and EVS
Chandrika is a part of the Professional Development Programme associated with the School of Continuing Education and University Resource centre(SCE-URC).
She has been working in the space of science education, teacher capacity enhancement, curricular material development, textbook writing and as an editorial member of the University publications.
Introduction to Science Teaching
A course to revisit perspectives and concepts on science teaching and science learning in discussion with other teachers.
Publications and Writings:
- Muralidhar, Chandrika Book Review (2020): Functioning of government schools in urban areas – A narrative based on three schools, Shreya Bisht. Teacher Plus. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika, Ronita Sharma (2019): An EVS textbook – Cover to Cover. Learning Curve, Issue 3. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika, Ronita Sharma (2018): TLM – The What, the Why and the How! Learning Curve, Issue 31. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika (2013): Teaching Chemistry effectively – could I help! Learning Curve, Issue 19. Azim Premji University