Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Pedagogy and Assessment of Environmental Studies
- Curricular Material Development in Science
- Reviewing Articles
- Developing Assessment Tools in EVS and Science
- Teacher Capacity Enhancement Workshops in Science and EVS
Chandrika is a part of the Professional Development Programme associated with the School of Continuing Education and University Resource centre(SCE-URC).
She has been working in the space of science education, teacher capacity enhancement, curricular material development, textbook writing and as an editorial member of the University publications.
A course to revisit perspectives and concepts on science teaching and science learning in discussion with other teachers.
Publications and Writings:
- Muralidhar, Chandrika Book Review (2020): Functioning of government schools in urban areas – A narrative based on three schools, Shreya Bisht. Teacher Plus. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika, Ronita Sharma (2019): An EVS textbook – Cover to Cover. Learning Curve, Issue 3. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika, Ronita Sharma (2018): TLM – The What, the Why and the How! Learning Curve, Issue 31. Azim Premji University
- Muralidhar, Chandrika (2013): Teaching Chemistry effectively – could I help! Learning Curve, Issue 19. Azim Premji University