Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Library Automation and Digitalisation
- Research Data Management and Sharing
- Information Literacy and Reference Service
- Virtual Museum
- Digitisation of Artefacts
Ayushi has Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Library and Information Science (LIS), from Delhi University (DU). Furthermore, she pursued Diploma in Archiving and Museology from Somaiya Vidyavihar University, Mumbai, where she gained an interest in archiving rare documents, virtual museums, history of art, and numismatic studies.
Ayushi recently worked at Bennett University (Times of India group), as a library trainee, and during her tenure, she worked on Subject Guide, Bibliometric analysis, Research Data Management and Sharing, Data Analysis, Digital library, literature search services, reference management tools and got expertise in library management software like Koha and DSpace.
She has also worked as a Research Assistant for the book Potpourri of Jainism, written by Dr. Sulekh Jain, Vice Chairman of Jain Associations in North America-Academic Liaison Committee (JAINA-ALC), USA.
She did an internship at National Informatics Centre (NIC), Delhi, where she worked on bibliometric analysis, newspaper clippings for their website, and e‑granthalaya.
She is interested in exploring cultural heritage and artefacts.
- Gupta, A. (2021). St. Marry School Library. https://stmarryschoollibrary.blogspot.com/
- Gupta, A. (2021). Subject Gateway: History of Art. https://arthistorytwinkling.blogspot.com/