Who is the course for?
Leading for Outcomes is a 4‑Day Leadership Exploration Course for
People in Managerial & Leadership Positions, from NGOs and CSRs working in Education and Development Sectors:
- Managers/Supervisors, School leaders, Administrators, Academic Coordinators, HODs
- High Potential candidates interested in positions of leadership & management
- Project leaders assigned to manage teams
Note: This Course is NOT for People working in Corporates. This is ONLY for people from social, education, development sector, working in Schools, Colleges, NGOs, and CSR Initiatives
What will you learn?
Through this course you will be able to:
- Understand what leadership means in the context of an NGO
- Learn how to lead teams through a style that encourages collaboration and participation
- Apply come key skills and techniques to improve the performance of your teams
- This face to face program will use interactive presentations, discussions, activities, games, Q&A sessions and frameworks.
- Multiple pre-reads will be used to stimulate discussions and introduce new perspectives.
- There will be quizzes after each module and response analysis will be used to delve deeper into concepts.
Structure of the Course
|Day||Topic||Key Ideas that will be covered|
|1||Elements of Leadership & Understanding Self||Management vs Leadership, Vision, Aligning People, Goal & Strategy, Modes of Leadership, Goals & Norms|
|2||Decision Making & Creating Outcomes||Process of Decision Making, Decision Making in Teams, Bias & Prejudice, Planning for Outcomes, Accountability|
|3||Working with Teams||Developing High Performance Teams, Communication Styles, Delegation vs. Empowerment, Potential vs. Performance, Leveraging Diversity|
|4||Managing Stakeholders||Defining Stakeholders, Understanding Needs, Managing Conflicts, Influencing|
|INR 4956||(Including GST)|