Our faculty and outreach team will be glad to conduct online webinars or in-person sessions on one or more of the following topics:
- Our 4‑year Undergraduate (UG) programmes
- What to study after Class 12 | Careers in Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Subject-based workshops for Class 11 and Class 12 students
- All about our Postgraduate (PG) programmes
- Careers in the Social Sector
- Professional opportunities in the Education Sector
- Engineers for social sector (for final year BE/B.Tech students only)
Do invite us if you wish to organise such a session for your students, teachers and career counsellors.
Our programmes are designed to prepare reflective and critical practitioners who can bring their educational experience at the University to practice on the ground — with competence, integrity, and most of all, social commitment.
If you wish to invite us to visit your campus to address or engage with your students and faculty, kindly share your details with us below.
Fill the form below and we will contact you.
Graduate Speak | Mahathi Narayanaswamy
Mahati after completion of B.Sc(Hons) in Physics is now headed to Yale University, USA for her Ph.D programme and looking to specialize in BioPhysics. Mahati, also a naturalist talks about her reasons for opting Azim Premji University for her first degree in Physics.
She talks about the faculty, peers, and how the advanced labs, the astronomy club at the University enriched her learning experience.
Know more about the University:
Listen to our faculty member Rishikesh B S speaking about the current status of our school education and the need for trained professionals to lead transformation in key areas that impact the teaching-learning process.
Rishi also explains the various career opportunities that awaits our youth to bring about positive changes in our education system, as envisaged in the NEP 2020.