If your family is from an income band of less than INR 7 lakhs per annum, we offer:
- 25% scholarship of tuition and accommodation.
- 50% scholarship of tuition and accommodation.
- 75% scholarship of tuition and accommodation.
- 100% scholarship for tuition and accommodation.
- Charges for food will be payable at actuals. We offer scholarships for food in exceptional circumstances.
Annual fees and scholarship details
|Income range||less than 2 lakhs||2 – 4 lakhs||4 – 6 lakhs||6 – 7 lakhs||> 7 lakhs|
|Tuition fee||-||INR 22500||INR 45000||INR 67500||INR 90000|
|Accommodation charges||-||INR 21000||INR 42000||INR 63000||INR 84000|
|Total||-||INR 43500||INR 87000||INR 130500||INR 174000|
Waiver for working professionals
- All working professionals with three or more years of work experience after graduation are eligible for a 50% waiver on tuition fees.
- Candidates applying for the waiver in tuition fee based on work experience will need to submit experience certificates.
- We provide a limited number of opportunities for work on part-time projects in the University.
- We offer around INR 3000 – 5000 a month if you work for about 10 – 12 hours per week.
Financial assistance process
On being shortlisted for the interview, you will need to fill in a Financial Assistance Form. The University reserves the right to award or reject financial assistance and its decision will be final and binding.
- You will need to fill in an application form providing details of income, including salary, pension, rent, agriculture, business, investments, commission or other sources of income.
- You have to produce supporting documents at the time of interview. We do not consider delayed submissions, so do prepare for the documentation required.
- We will conduct our own verification and due diligence of your documents and reserve the right to make a final decision that is non-negotiable.
We offer education loans through a tie up with banks. We can help you take a loan for your fees (tuition and accommodation) by facilitating the process with banks.
You can decide the actual loan amount with your parents or guardians.
- If you have a partial scholarship, we can assist you in taking a loan for the amount of money that is not covered by a scholarship.
- You can apply for a loan with a bank even if you are not a scholarship student. This is open to all family income bands.
- Details of income provided must include income from salary, pension, rent, agriculture, business, investments, commission and any other sources.
- We offer assistance for the loan process, but we do not take responsibility for the sanction and disbursement of the loan. You (with your parents and guardians) have to provide all the documentation that the bank requires.
Have you decided what you would like to study at Azim Premji University? You can choose between the following degrees: