Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Guest Relations
- Monitoring Team Performance and Team Management
- Problem Solving (Customer Inquiries and Complaints) and Guest Handling
- Streamlining Restaurant Operations
- Monitoring Stock Levels and Ordering Supplies
- Ensuring and Measuring Guest Satisfaction
- Monitoring Restaurant Inventory (CCG)
- Managing Restaurant Budget
- Planning and Designing Menu
Ravi is result driven, dedicated professional with 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He earlier worked with hospitality service provider brands with Carlson by Radisson Group of Hotels, Welcome group of hotels by ITC, Jehan Numa Palace, Bhopal. His last assignment was with Jehan Numa Palace, Bhopal as Restaurant Manager.
He completed a PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management (PGDTHM) from Bhoj Open University, Madhya Pradesh in 2016. He completed his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Barkatullah University, formerly known as Bhopal University, Madhya Pradesh in 2014.
He also has a Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management from Kohinoor IMI School of Hotel and Hotel Management, Indore, in 2008.