Areas of Interest & Expertise
- Legal Form
- Commodity Exchange
Anshuman is a visiting faculty at the School of Policy and Governance.
He completed his bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the National Law University, Delhi. Before joining Azim Premji University, he taught jurisprudence at the Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli.
He is currently studying the implications of blockchain technology for legal theory. He is also a visiting faculty at the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru.
- Singh, A. (2013).A Student Reader Introducing Das Kapital, Volume 1. National Law University Delhi (NLUD) Press. https://nludelhi.ac.in/download/publication/2015/august/Das%20Kapital%20Vol.1.pdf
- Singh, A. (2018). Faith, heresy and Economic theory. Economic and Political Weekly, 53(29), 63 — 65. https://www.epw.in/journal/2018/29/discussion/faith-heresy-and-economic-theory.html?0=ip_login_no_cache%3D495c9da1dc1c987d7e27631fc235d8d7
- Gauba, K., & Singh, A. (2017).Voter, citizen, enemy. Economic and Political Weekly. 52(23), 12 — 14. https://www.epw.in/journal/2017/23/commentary/voter-citizen-enemy.html
- Singh, A. (2022).Why blockchain- jurisprudence? https://rpubs.com/forcefields/884943
- Singh, A. (2022).Ayodhya & the withering away of legal form. legaltheory.eth https://mirror.xyz/legaltheory.eth/zZ-_-g06CZMy_Eizlw3mbalGMic5rbGCtjhsRLW0r‑0
- Singh, A. (2022).On Kafka & legal theory. legaltheory.eth https://mirror.xyz/legaltheory.eth/4TIc6F5Sp5zHPO01fPT5WYYAi5ocny0j_bU3vqVMt1s
- Singh, A., & Anand, P. (2022, April 22). Is the freeze on crypto payments in India a shadow ban? The Economic Times. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/cryptocurrency/is-the-freeze-on-crypto-payments-in-india-a-shadow-ban/articleshow/90978354.cms?from=mdr
- Singh, A., & Anand, P. (2022, March 04).Does the recent budget make cryptocurrencies legal in India? Taxmann.com. https://www.taxmann.com/budget/budget-story/348/does-the-recent-budget-make-cryptocurrencies-legal-in-india
- Anand, P., & Singh, A. (2021, April 18).From the Kumbh to Ramzan: Contrasting court orders in Covid times. The Wire. https://thewire.in/law/from-the-kumbh-to-ramzan-contrasting-court-orders-in-covid-times