As Sports Facilitator you will be engaged in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring upkeep of all the sports and recreational facilities on campus.
- Creating and maintaining inventory of all the sports equipment on campus.
- Working with the Procurement and Finance teams to order new equipment as and when required.
- Working with student coordinators, sports consultants to ensure a smooth process to disburse and retrieve equipments.
- Liaising with the Security team, Housekeeping team and Landscaping team to ensure for all the required support.
- Developing a fair and equitable system for booking of different spaces like – badminton, basketball courts, dance room, yoga room etc.
- Creating and tracking annual budgets for sports material and equipments.
- You will be working with student coordinator for external tournament budgets and reimbursements.
- You will be a part of the larger sports team to put down clear systems and process to execute all tasks listed above.
In addition to these you will also be:
- Involved in creating an active sports culture on campus.
- Teaching or facilitating any physical activity or sport.
- Participating in different activities not limited to sports.
- Planning for sports and festivals.
- A physical education degree or certification – BPED, MPED is preferred
- Administrative experience in managing sports and other facilities ideally in an educational institution
- Interest in managing and maintaining a large sports facility in the long term
- Experience in teaching a sport is preferred
- Prior sports event management experience is preferred
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line“Application for Sports Facilitator”.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application form