The project will work on four broad areas: (i) Building Human Resources, (ii) Knowledge and Evidence building for Advocacy, (iii) Supporting Field Interventions, and (iv) Communication and Dissemination.
As a Research Associate you will be required to largely operate from the University campus at Bengaluru. This is a 2 year position.
As a Research Associate in Agriculture Initiatives, you will be:
- Planning, designing, and running field level experiments to help capture intervention outcomes in sustainable agricultural practices.
- Coordinating and supporting field work in the sites of initiative intervention.
- Supporting the design of short programs for working professionals on various aspects of sustainable agriculture.
- Engaging in training and capacity building in application of sustainable agriculture.
- Documenting project data and preparing reports.
- Participating in project discussions and workshops and providing general support in smooth running of the project throughout the period of association.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Agriculture (Preferably Agronomy) or other relevant domains of Agriculture.
- Good theoretical and applied knowledge of different aspects of agriculture research skills.
- Ability to engage with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Analytical ability, documentation, report writing and communication skills.
- Experience of doing field- based research and working with farming communities and collaborative work with multiple partners are desirable qualifications.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line“Application for Research Associate – Agriculture Initiatives”:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application form