In this role, you will adopt qualitative methodology to collect data on health-seeking behaviour using pathway approaches in two urban marginalised communities.
You will study each participant’s health-seeking behaviour aided by them, people in their family, and health workers. You will write case studies on it, thus creating linkages between communities and participants with health systems and present their perception and barriers to accessing them. Health-seeking behaviour pathways will include community perception, stigma, superstitions, coping strategies.
You will work with us for 7 months (starting August 2021).
You should have:
- MA in social sciences, public health or related domains
- Must have experience of fieldwork in social sciences or public health
- Knowledge of qualitative research methodology, analysis and qualitative writing
- Strong Kannada & English language skills
Please send in:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter
- Names and contact details for two references
Please email the above documents to <email@example.com> with ‘Application for RA position’ as subject line before 20 July 2021.