This position is responsible for the recruitment of competent professionals for various roles (faculty, programme managers and members for several other functions) across the University. You will work on all aspects of recruitment including sourcing, pre-screening, interview scheduling & coordination, extending offers, and new joiner induction and on-boarding.
- Handle end to end recruitment cycle
- Responsible for sourcing candidates as per the requirements through various sources such as referrals, jobs portals, press advertisements, etc.
- Short-list potential candidates as per criteria and conduct telephonic and/or personal interview, if required
- Manage and coordinate all communication internally and with candidates
- Generate, update, and manage candidate database
- Maintain MIS for recruitment data
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must
- 3 or more years of recruitment experience
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various functions and foster teamwork
- Skills in database management and record keeping
Candidates without prior recruitment experience but good at managing operations are also encouraged to apply.
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line’Application for Recruitment Partner position’
- A covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application Form