We invite applicants who are keen to contribute to the design, development and delivery of the Programme Evaluation course to postgraduate students of the MA Public Policy programme. We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in academic teaching and research as well as experience as a practitioner.
You will be required to teach the core course on programme evaluation. The course comprises content related to evaluation design, experimental methods and other relevant components that are a part of programme evaluation. You will be encouraged to conduct research and offer additional courses in the candidate’s area of expertise. You will also be required to supervise dissertation students at the Masters level, serve on institutional
committees and help build a vibrant community of learning on campus.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of independently having worked on Evaluation projects as part of their academic or professional career.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in the realm of evaluation including culturally responsive frameworks and methodologies.
- Familiarity with the practice of evaluation in diverse contexts such as health and educational sectors, government agencies and community-based organizations are particularly welcome to apply.
We welcome applicants who resonate with the purpose of the Foundation and are committed to the values of a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society.
- For academics, an advanced degree in Public Policy or related subjects.
- For experienced practitioners, on-the-ground technical experience in programmes evaluation of at least 10 years and a postgraduate degree in related field.
Please email us the following documents by e‑mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Covering letter indicating the position, subject area of your interest and professional statement of purpose.
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two samples of scholarship (articles, chapters, books or any other).
- Two or three recommendation letters.
- Completed Information Summary Sheet.