We seek candidates with experience of teaching, conducting research and supporting institutional development in the areas of Public Policy and Economics.
The position involves teaching courses in basic public policy related economic content for non-economic students, and courses related to programme evaluation and policy analysis. The courses require you to be familiar with the various approaches to evaluating programmes and creating content relevant for policy analysis in the Indian context. In addition, it would be very helpful if you are familiar with the evaluation and policy analysis practice beyond the classroom to support various forms of student level engagements.
You will also have to develop content for academic programmes and interface with mid-career professionals in the governance systems system.
Please email us the following documents:
- Covering letter indicating the position, subject area of your interest and professional statement of purpose.
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two samples of scholarship (articles, chapters, books or any other).
- Two or three recommendation letters.
- Completed Information Summary Sheet.
Click here to download the Information Summary Sheet that you can mail in as an attachment.
Please send in the above documents by e‑mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.