This role is part of the Placement Cell which is committed towards providing opportunities for students to be meaningfully engaged in the social sector.
- Develop and implement annual outreach plans to find suitable recruiters for students of all programnes in the University.
- Search, identify and interface with potential recruiters including but not limited to not-for-profit / for-profit organisation, CSR, Corporates, Government functions / departments, etc to make them part of the placement process.
- Continuously interact with and take leads from the University members in finding potential recruiters.
- Manage current associations and further build professional relationships with new recruiters by in person visits and follow up communications.
- Conduct research and analysis of regional / national data and also peer institutes to identify the sectoral trends to improvise target organisations categories.
- Devise communication material by working closely with Communications & Engagement Team at the University.
- Develop and execute online digital campaigns to maximise reach to target audience.
- Follow up with present and past recruiters to take feedback on quality of engagement of our students.
- Support student orientation and career counselling workshops / events meant for placement.
- Representation of the University in outreach events.
- Build, maintain and analyse management information system on the outreach.
- Master’s degree in Development / Social Work / Education / Economics / Public Policy / Sociology / Business Administration any or equivalent degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience within the social sector
- Strong relationship management skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong in person and online communication (oral and written) skills
- High level proficiency for MS Office
- Open to regular travel
- Experience in the management of professional social media platforms such as but not limited to LinkedIn
- Proficiency in English and Hindi and knowledge of any regional language
We are particularly interested in candidates who have worked with multiple and diverse players such as NGOs, Govt agencies, thinktanks, corporates, CSRs and has connects with larger network / forum of organisations within the social sector.
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line“Application for Outreach Officer — Placement Cell”.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application Form