As a Language Associate, Academic Resource Centre, you will be:
- Designing and developing modules for writing workshops by collaborating with the faculty members.
- Assisting the students with note-taking, note-making, citation and referencing, quoting, paraphrasing, summarising, plagiarism awareness, etc.
- Conduct workshops to train students in research management software such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, etc.
- Creating appropriate content based on the needs of the student community.
- Relevant experience of copy-editing in English
- Knowledge and experience in academic writing and publication
- Working knowledge of social sciences
- High proficiency in reading, writing, speaking English
- Proficiency in at least two of these four – Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu – regional languages is very important