This role is part of the Placement Cell which is committed towards providing opportunities for students to be meaningfully engaged in the social sector.
- Preparing and managing the Management Information system for campus placement of Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- Creating user friendly technology interface applications for students and recruiting organisations.
- Managing and running placement website and making it more user friendly.
- Continuous interaction with students to build sync between their requirements and the management information system.
- Supporting student orientation, skill building workshops and networking events.
- Mentor students taking part in the placement process and promote volunteering to support its operation.
- Supporting the Operations team in execution of the placement process plan and provide them data support.
- Supporting the Placement Outreach team with organisation interfaces and hosting them on campus.
- Interacting with Communication and Engagement team at the University to build promotional documents and relevant content and publish it on social media / other platforms.
- To do periodical analysis of data and provide insights / trends as required by the placement stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in any discipline
- 5 – 7 years of experience in designing and implementing Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Advanced expertise in MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience in the management of professional social media platforms such as but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google ads
- High creativity and visualisation ability
- Experience of creating database management systems using open source tools
- Demonstrated capabilities of working in team in formal and informal settings
- Experience of working with youth and knowledge of any regional language/s will be an advantage
- Prior experience of working in academic institution is preferred
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line“Application for Information Management Officer — Placement Cell”.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed Application Form