The Translations Initiative (TI) team at the University is focused on Azim Premji University’s vision of providing access for quality higher education to a large number of students belonging to diverse socio-economic backgrounds, particularly located in small towns and villages.
We invite applicants who resonate with this purpose of the University and are keen to work with a team of Translators.
- Handling database of all the external resources (translators/reviewers/copyeditors/vendors) etc.
- Allotment of documents for translation/review/copy editing/transcription
- Regular communication and follow-up with translators/reviewers/copyeditors/external stakeholders
- Coordinating with translators/reviewers/copyeditors/external stakeholders for billing
- Organizing meetings and documenting meeting minutes
- Engaging with internal teams for smooth functioning of the process
- Provide backhand support to seminars, workshops, and other such events
- Usage of MS Office to manage data
- A Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in Hindi and English languages (including academic texts)
- Proficiency in MS Office
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Hindi Coordinator: Translations Initiative”.
- A Cover Letter
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A completed Application Form