The MA Education programme has substantial field practice engagement across all the semesters, as an integral part of the curriculum. The Coordinator for Field Practice has to work closely with faculty members, students and field organizations to ensure effective implementation of the practice components.
- Identify organizations working in Education across the country Understand the nature of work they are involved in, and form relationships with them to explore possible placement of MA Education students for internship
- Plan and organize regular weekly practicum experiences (for core/elective courses) at public schools, preschools and Anganwadis, or NGOs working with children and education
- Liaison closely with Field Institutes of the Foundation and University (faculty and students) to ensure smooth field placement and practice experience for students for an extended duration
- Travel to field institutes and districts on a regular basis; understand ecology and demography of each setting
- Work closely with postgraduate students to strengthen their communication and planning aspects related to field practice
We are looking for:
- Understanding of Education as a domain of study and practice;
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada are desirable.
- Experience of working directly with or collaborating with grassroots organisations
- Demonstrated ability to develop long-term collaborative relationships, preferably in institutional settings
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline is desirable
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email completed Application Form