We invite applications from suitably qualified researchers from academic and other institutions are encouraged to apply.
We believe that development education, research and policy draw their strengths from academic studies as well as reflective, on-the-ground practice. Our faculty are from academia as well as the development sector, and engage in collaborative teaching, research, public writing, and policy work.
We are particularly interested in candidates with academic or practice experience in technology and society, and development, in rural or urban settings in the Indian context.
We are looking for:
- Expertise and research experience on digitisation and governance, biotechnology, internet technologies, artificial intelligence, social and ethical aspects of technological adoption, public understanding and perceptions of technology, science and technology policy, and other related fields.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field OR research experience of at least 10 years in the above-mentioned themes.
- Capacity to be reflective and think critically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Orientation towards collaborative work.
- Willingness to engage with a very diverse and large student body.
Please email the following documents to <email@example.com>:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (e.g. academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study or others).
- Completed Information Summary Sheet