We invite applications for faculty positions from candidates with advanced training and research experience in quantitative approaches to the study of politics and society.
The candidate should be able to develop innovative courses and teach Social Science students in the following areas:
- Data analysis and visualization
- Applied Statistics and Econometrics
- Use of econometric packages like R/STATA/SAS etc.
- An advanced degree and research experience in the relevant areas
- An active research agenda
- Strong commitment to teaching a diverse classroom
- Familiarity with qualitative research methods
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line“Application for Faculty Position in Social Science “:
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join the University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching and Research statements
- Two samples of scholarship (articles, chapters, books or any other)
- Two letters of recommendation (optional) emailed directly to the Email ID mentioned above
- Completed Information Summary Sheet