In our undergraduate programme in Mathematics, students are given a foundational understanding in the discipline, to work meaningfully in a variety of sectors. We use active and inquiry-based learning, structured peer support, exploratory projects, and a offer close mentorship for students.
We invite applicants who are interested in contributing to our BSc and BSc-BEd programmes to apply.
The faculty will engage in curriculum design and development, teaching, and student mentoring.
We will offer opportunities for designing and teaching elective courses and guiding students in their Honours projects.
Candidates with the following are encouraged to apply:
- A PhD in any area of Mathematics.
- We will give preference to applicants with a background in analysis, probability, PDE, mathematical modelling, statistics, or data science.
- We seek candidates with a strong commitment to teaching and research and a willingness to contribute to a general liberal education curriculum.
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- A short, one to two page note explaining why you wish to apply.
- Teaching and research statements.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of scholarship (articles, chapters, books or any other)
- Completed Information Summary Sheet.