We are seeking a candidate who can teach courses in air quality theory and laboratory classes and will be responsible for building up the necessary labs in the areas of air quality measurement, assessment, and instrumentation.
You should have thorough knowledge of air quality instrumentation and should have used a variety of air quality instruments firsthand. Your major responsibilities will include developing from the ground-up and maintaining air quality instrumentation and measurement labs.
- Teaching courses in air quality theory and conducting laboratory classes.
- Developing and maintaining a research program in the areas of air quality measurement, assessment, and instrumentation.
- Advising students on research projects and providing mentorship.
- Engaging in professional development activities and being updated with current advancements in air quality research.
- Post Graduate degree or higher in Environmental Science or a related field
- Demonstrated expertise in air quality measurement, assessment, and instrumentation.
- First-hand experience in using air quality instrumentation.
- Experience in teaching courses in environmental science or related fields.
- Ability to develop and maintain a research program.
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line“Application for Faculty Position in Environmental Science and Sustainability”:
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join the University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching and Research statements
- Two samples of scholarship (articles, chapters, books or any other)
- Two letters of recommendation (optional) emailed directly to the email id above
- Completed Information Summary Sheet