We are looking for candidates with school teaching experience and a deep understanding of school subjects (science, social studies, languages or mathematics).
- Passionate about teaching
- Interested in curriculum and pedagogy of the subject you teach
- Able to engage with broader issues in Indian education
We are looking for candidates who can draw from their teaching experiences, form meaningful connections between theoretical concepts and their own practice, and eventually contribute towards teaching in our Teacher Education and MA in Education programmes.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant teaching experience at primary, middle or high school level
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant school subject
- Proficiency in Hindi/Kannada would be an asset
Please email the following documents to < firstname.lastname@example.org > with subject line “Application for School Teachers for University”
- Covering letter indicating the school subject of your interest
- Statement of purpose: A note (750−1000 words) explaining your journey as a teacher, your goal in life and how you wish to contribute by joining the university (applications without this note will not be entertained)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of publications, if any
- Completed Information Summary Sheet
Last date to apply is 5th January 2022. Post the application closure date, we will get back to the shortlisted applicants with further details. The overall selection process would involve subject content discussions, assignment/s, and interviews.