As an Economics faculty, you will be a part of the Economics group at the University with possibilities to teach in both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
We encourage applicants from all fields but we are particularly interested in the following:
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- International Trade and Finance
- Big Data and Politics
- Political Economy
- History of Economic Thought
Candidates who work on issues of social stratification and discrimination are encouraged to apply.
The faculty at the University engages with a broad range of paradigms in their teaching and research. More details on faculty members and their teaching as well as research interests can be found here — here.
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the thematic areas listed above.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field
- Strong commitment to teaching a diverse classroom.
- An active research agenda and a willingness to contribute to a general liberal arts curriculum.
Please email the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line: “Application for Faculty Position in Economics — Bangalore:”
- A short personal statement that describes your background and interest in the University
- Teaching Statement
- Research Statement
- Two sample papers
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation (optional)
- Completed Information Summary Sheet