We are particularly interested in applicants who
- Work in the field of environmental economics, economics of education, and macro and micro theory.
- Have worked in the Indian context .
We engage in a broad range of paradigms in our pedagogy and research and we welcome applicants who work in diverse theoretical traditions within economics.
We are looking for applicants with a strong commitment to teaching and research and a willingness to contribute to a general liberal arts curriculum.
Please send us
- A recent CV
- A statement of teaching and statement of your research interests
- Two samples of recent academic work
- 2 or 3 letters of recommendation (that are to be sent directly by the referees)
- A covering letter providing an indication of interest in Azim Premji University’s unique mission
Please ask that letters of reference to be sent directly to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Send in your emails to <email@example.com>