As a Faculty in Biology, you will be teaching undergraduate level lecture and laboratory courses, and also be involved in curriculum development and student mentoring. You will also get the opportunity to design and teach elective courses in your field of expertise.
We invite applications for faculty positions in Biology from candidates with a strong quantitative background in one or more of the following areas:
- System Biology
- Quantitative Biology
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the thematic areas listed above.
- Advanced degree in Biology or a related field
- Teaching or post-doctoral work is desirable
- Strong educational interests and experience in laboratory work
- Experience in designing and creating lab experiments and modules and teaching laboratory-based courses will be an added advantage
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:“Application for Faculty Position in Biology ”
- Covering letter indicating the position, and why you would like to join the university
- A professional statement of teaching philosophy and research interests
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of your scholarly achievements (articles, chapters, books or any other)
- Completed Information Summary sheet