We believe that development education, research, and policy draw their strengths from academic studies as well as reflective on-the-ground practice. Our faculty are from both academia and the development sector and engage in collaborative teaching, research, public writing and policy work.
We are particularly interested in candidates with academic or practice experience in adivasi and tribal concerns in rural or urban settings in the Indian context.
We are looking for:
- Expertise and experience in histories, cultural practices and livelihood concerns of Adivasi and Tribal communities, with a focus on social justice, welfare, and development.
- For academics, PhD or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- For experienced practitioners: On-the-ground experience of at least 10 years and post-graduate degree in any field.
- Capacity to be reflective and think critically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Orientation towards collaborative work.
- Willingness to engage with a very diverse and large student body.
Please email the following documents to <email@example.com>:
- Covering letter indicating the subject area of your interest and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study, or others).
- Completed Information Summary Sheet