Faculty Position — Assessment
We invite applications for Faculty position in the area of Assessment for our School of Continuing education and University Resource Centre.
The School of Continuing Education and University Resource Centre (SCE-URC) offers professional development programs in the domains of education, development and professional skills. The School works closely with the public education system in several States across the country.
- Designing and teaching courses on assessment for a variety of audiences (e.g. teachers, teacher educators, assessment tool developers, head teachers, education functionaries in government and board exam officials).
- Developing frameworks, tools and processes for assessment of student learning, assessment of teaching practices and assessment of institutional processes.
- Analysing assessment data to draw insights – familiarity with qualitative and quantitative statistical models will be helpful.
- Writing research reports, policy briefs, case studies of best practices, handbooks and process documents.
- Conducting baseline assessment and impact evaluation studies.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience (Degree in Education is preferred).
- Or an Advanced degree in any of the following disciplines (science/math/language/social science) /education/psychology/educational technology). Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience of working in assessment — designing assessment tools, data management, assessment data analysis, conducting large scale assessments, conducting assessment workshops is desirable.
- Familiarity with public education system and education policies is desirable.
- Teaching or research experience in school or higher education is desirable.
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have prior experience of working in Assessment especially those with Examination Boards.
Please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Faculty Position in SCE-URC”:
- Covering letter and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (e.g. Academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study or others)
- Completed Information summary Sheet