The School of Continuing Education and University Resource Centre (SCE-URC) offers professional development programs in the domains of education, development and professional skills. The School works closely with the public education system in several States across the country.
- Designing and teaching courses on assessment for a variety of audiences (e.g. teachers, teacher educators, assessment tool developers, head teachers, education functionaries in government and board exam officials).
- Developing frameworks, tools and processes for assessment of student learning, assessment of teaching practices and assessment of institutional processes.
- Analysing assessment data to draw insights – familiarity with qualitative and quantitative statistical models will be helpful.
- Writing research reports, policy briefs, case studies of best practices, handbooks and process documents.
- Conducting baseline assessment and impact evaluation studies.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience (Degree in Education is preferred).
- Or an Advanced degree in any of the following disciplines (science/math/language/social science) /education/psychology/educational technology). Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience of working in assessment — designing assessment tools, data management, assessment data analysis, conducting large scale assessments, conducting assessment workshops is desirable.
- Familiarity with public education system and education policies is desirable.
- Teaching or research experience in school or higher education is desirable.
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have prior experience of working in Assessment especially those with Examination Boards.
Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Faculty Position in SCE-URC”:
- Covering letter and a professional statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two samples of writing (e.g. Academic publications, technical reports, policy brief, analytical case study or others)
- Completed Information summary Sheet